Varsity International operate immersive international summer camps for children aged 4-14. We operate both residential and day camps, mixing international children with local children to create deep integration. Both our Head Office team and staff teams on at each location work hard to ensure children’s time with us is an exciting and fun learning experience.
HEAD OFFICE ROLES
Sorry, we don’t have any roles available at present.
ROLES ON CAMP
We’re looking for experienced teachers and activity staff for our English Language Programme which is part of both our multi-activity day and residential camps based across the UK. We believe that the quality of our staff above all else, determines the quality of the camp and the experience that children enjoy. We mix in great activities and fantastic locations in order to ensure children have the best possible experience when on camp with us. We take the recruitment of our staff very seriously. Our selection and training programme ensures only the very best, most experienced and qualified staff are selected for our camps. Ideally, teachers and activity instructors will be available for a minimum of two weeks during the season. On our residential camp accommodation is offered.
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Our TEFL teachers get the opportunity to lead a unique integrated programme of English language alongside activities, designed by industry experts. We offered extensive training and a full support network to ensure you achieve both in and out of the classroom.
- Our Activity Instructors get to lead activities that they love and also gain training in activities they may never have done before. Our comprehensive training takes qualified, experienced instructors to the next level, building on the skills they already have.
- Have an awesome summer! Our camps are fun and exciting places to be, full on energy and enthusiasm. Our staff have are tasked with creating incredible experiences for British and International children working alongside like-minded individuals in a fantastic team environment.
Varsity International is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be prepared to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
APPLY FOR A ROLE ON CAMP
SUMMER 2018 CAMP ROLES
These are temporary summer season roles with camps open from 8th July – 24th August 2018.
- Residential Camp Managers
- Residential English Language Teachers
- Day Camp English Language Teachers
- Residential Activity Instructors (Sport)
- Residential Activity Instructors (Art and Creative)
- Residential Activity Instructors (NPLQ Lifeguard)
Applicants for teaching positions should ideally be CELTA/ Trinity TESOL qualified, but other TEFL qualifications with experience will be considered. We will also consider mixed roles if for example you hold a teaching qualification and are an experienced activity instructor.