An unforgettable Summer full of activity
We have designed this programme specially for native English speakers and very high-level non-native speakers (C1 and above). Students who are accepted onto this programme, which does not include English lessons, will take part in full days of activities alongside both our British children and the international students when not in English lessons. This is a great opportunity for students to make lifelong friends with other children of a similar age from around the world.
Why choose this programme?
- Action packed summer in Britain alongside local British children
- Make new friends from around the world
- Enjoy our Integrated Activity programme
- Learn new skills with our Specialist Choice Activities
- Go on brilliant excursions
- Attend an international Summer Camp designed specifically for children aged 8 – 14
- Develop greater cultural awareness
What happens each day?
Each day, students take part in activity sessions choosing what they want to do from a shortlist, so they can either do more of what they love or try something new, it’s up to them. We come up with different choice combinations each day so no one day is ever the same as another.
We finish each day with our evening activities plus each week, students go on excursions to famous cities or popular attractions.
Students on our Fluent English Speaker programme can also choose one of our Specialist Choice Activities each week and add it to their booking free of charge*. This is a great opportunity to develop and learn new skills in a sport or activity they are passionate about.
*Horse Riding carries a £50 additional charge.