LEARN ENGLISH WITH ENGLISH CHILDREN
Suitable for all language ability levels our English and Activity programme uniquely combines English lessons with integrated activities and excursions alongside English children.
Why choose this programme?
- Action packed summer learning English in the classroom and through integration with British children
- Integration with British children with a ratio of 1:2 British to international
- Engaging English lessons with qualified teachers – maximum class size of 12 students
- Awesome Integrated Activity programme with over 40 activities
- Opportunity to learn new skills with our Specialist Choice Activities
- Go on brilliant excursions
English and Integrated Activities
English classes take place either in the morning or afternoon with students split into classes with others of a similar age and ability. We teach English throughout the day to ensure that when children are not in their lessons, the ratio of British children to International Students is as high as possible.
- Every student receives a minimum of 15 hours of English tuition per week
- Optional 5 hours of extra English lessons available each week (extra cost)
- Class size of up to 12 students
- Experienced and engaging English teachers
- End of English course report and certificate
More about our English Teaching Programme here >
When not in their English lessons, students join our Integrated Activities alongside our British children. Each day, students take part in activity sessions choosing what they want to do from a shortlist, so they can either do more of what they love or try something new, it’s up to them. We come up with different choice combinations each day so no one day is ever the same as another.
More about our Integrated Activities here >
We finish each day with our evening activities programme bringing the whole camp together for fun and socialble activities.
More about our Evening Activities here >
Every Friday and Sunday students board our bus and head off on excursions to famous cities or popular attractions.
More about our Excusrions here >
Students on this programme can also choose one of our optional Specialist Choice Activities giving them the opportunity to develop and learn new skills in a sport or activity they are passionate about.
More about our Specialist Choice Activities here >