LEARN ENGLISH WITH ENGLISH CHILDREN
Suitable for all language ability levels our English and Activity programme combines English lessons with integrated activities, evening activities and excursions.
Why choose this programme?
- Action packed summer learning English in the classroom and through integration with British children
- Integration with British children with 1:2 British to international ratio
- Engaging English lessons with qualified teachers – maximum class size of 12 students
- Awesome Integrated Activity programme with over 40 activities
- Opportunity to learn new skills with our Specialist Choice Activities
- Go on brilliant excursions
Inside the classroom
Our English language lessons provide an effective and progressive learning experience for students. As you would expect from a top-quality programme, everything we do is based on the best theory and practice all wrapped up in an energetic, fun package.
English classes take place either in the morning or afternoon with students split into classes with others of a similar age and ability. We teach English throughout the day to ensure that when children are not in their lessons, the ratio of British children to International Students is as high as possible.
- Every student receives a minimum of 15 hours of English tuition per week
- Optional 5 hours of extra English lessons available each week (extra cost)
- Class size of up to 12 students
- Experienced and engaging English teachers
- End of course English report and certificate
On arrival students are assessed and then placed in small classes according to their age and ability level. Our programme is constructed using the most up to date, effective methodology and teaching concepts with student progress reviewed and evaluated throughout the course.
Our English teachers are all specially trained and selected for their ability to deliver the curriculum in an engaging and enjoyable way. All lessons take place in our comfortable classrooms at Cothill.
All students are closely monitored in class to ensure that they are making progress with their English language study. All work is marked, and feedback given by the teacher. At the end of the course all students receive a report showing the progress made and offering advice on how best to continue their learning after the course.
Outside the classroom
When not in their English lessons, students join our Integrated Activities alongside our British children. Each day, students take part in activity sessions choosing what they want to do from a shortlist, so they can either do more of what they love or try something new, it’s up to them. We come up with different choice combinations each day so no one day is ever the same as another.
We finish each day with our evening activities plus each week, students go on excursions to famous cities or popular attractions.
Students on this programme can also choose one of our optional Specialist Choice Activities giving them the opportunity to develop and learn new skills in a sport or activity they are passionate about.