OXFORD RESIDENTIAL 2019
Learn English with English Children
Integration is the cornerstone of everything we do with British children joining us on all our programmes, participating alongside our international students to ensure they learn both the language and culture from native speaking children. We are experts in providing high quality activity and learning programmes for younger students and our unique ability to integrate them reinforces classroom learning and allows them to continually improve their vocabulary, conversation, pronunciation and other aspects of English.
- Superb Oxford location
- Integration with British children with an average ratio of 1:2 British to international
- 3 full-day excursions every 2 weeks
- Fantastic variety of integrated activities & brilliant evening programme
- Engaging English lessons with experienced teachers – maximum class size of 12 students
- Outstanding student care from professional and caring staff – overall staff to student ratio at least 1:8
- Great choice of food for all tastes
- Travel & medical insurance included
- Free Wi-Fi access
ENGLISH AND ACTIVITY PROGRAMME
- ENGLISH LESSONS & INTEGRATED ACTIVITIES FOR CHILDREN AGED 8 – 14
- Suitable for all language ability levels our English and Activity programme combines English lessons with integrated activities, evening activities and excursions.
FLUENT ENGLISH SPEAKER PROGRAMME
- INTEGRATED ACTIVITIES WITHOUT ENGLISH LESSONS FOR CHILDREN AGED 8 – 14
- Specially for native English speakers and very high-level non-native speakers (C1 and above). Students who are accepted onto this programme, which does not include English lessons, will take part in full days of activities alongside both our British children and the international students when not in English lessons.
ULTIMATE SURVIVAL PROGRAMME
- INTEGRATED BUSHCRAFT COURSE FOR CHILDREN AGED 8 – 14
- Delivered by our partner company Ultimate Survival, this course is for native English speakers and intermediate level non-native speakers (B1 and above). Ultimate Survival run their courses for British children too therefore all international students will be fully integrated with local children.