English and Intergrated Activity Day Camp Programme
Learn English with English Children
Why parents choose this programme?
Perfect mix of English language lessons and fun activities ideal for international children coming on holiday to the UK with their parents*
*All children must be in the UK accompanied by a parent or guardian who will be responsible for delivering and collecting the child from camp every day.
- For children aged 4 – 14 with any level of English
- Action packed summer learning English in the classroom and through integration with British children – camps are 80% English children
- Engaging English lessons with qualified teachers – maximum class size of 12 students
- Awesome integrated activity programme with over 40 activities
- 10 hours of English lessons delivered by qualified English teachers
- Hosted at some of the best UK schools – 9 venues to choose from including London and Oxford
Work with Varsity International
We only except individuals or very small groups of students. We cap places from any one nationality at 20% per week and cap the amount of International children on each school venue to ensure they only make up 20% of the total camp population. This means places are very limited!
If you would like to partner with us please send details of your agency to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1865 582774.
9 School Venues
- Ascot – LVS. More here >
- Birmingham – King Edward VI School. More here >
- Bristol – Badminton School. More here >
- London, Kingston upon Thames – Holy Cross Prep. School. More here >
- London, Surbiton – Subiton High Prep. School. More here >
- London, Sutton – Sutton High School. More here >
- Oxford – Abingdon School. More here >
- Oxford – Chandlings School. More here >
- Oxford – Headington School. More here >
Bristol - Badminton
Oxford - Headington
Oxford - Abingdon
Royal Borough of Windsor - Ascot
London - Sutton
Oxford - Chandlings
London - Kingston
Surbiton High School - Kingston
King Edward VI School - Birmingham
Ultimate Activity and Varsity International
Our sister company Ultimate Activity Camps run alongside us and are responsible for the delivery of the camp outside of the English lessons. Between us we have over 30 years’ experience of delivering high quality and exciting activity camps for children creating a happy and friendly environment within which children of all ages can have fun, learn and enjoy their summer.
Inside the classroom
Each day, students will have a 2-hour lesson, either in the morning or afternoon, with a trained and experienced EFL teacher. Students are split into different ability levels, ranging from elementary to advanced. Classes have a maximum of 12 students and are often in even smaller groups with a diversity of nationalities. Teachers are prepared to adapt every class to the needs of their students, including having different tasks to meet the range of abilities within a class.
Upon completion of the programme, students go home with a certificate, their completed workbooks and a written report summarising their improvements, strengths and any recommendations for further study.
Outside the classroom
Awesome Activities with English Children
When not in their English lessons, students take part in activities alongside our British children. Each day students participate in activity sessions following a pre-planned timetable and are grouped by age to ensure they get the appropriate level of care and do activities appropriate to their age.