Which Programme Are You Interested In?
Select which option suits you best from the four below.
Choose between our residential summer school near Oxford or one of our ten day camp venues.
ENGLISH AND ACTIVITY PROGRAMME
- ENGLISH LESSONS & INTEGRATED ACTIVITIES FOR CHILDREN AGED 8 – 14
- Suitable for all language ability levels our English and Activity programme combines English lessons with integrated activities, evening activities and excursions.
FLUENT ENGLISH SPEAKER PROGRAMME
- INTEGRATED ACTIVITIES WITHOUT ENGLISH LESSONS FOR CHILDREN AGED 8 – 14
- Specially for native English speakers and very high-level non-native speakers (C1 and above). Students who are accepted onto this programme, which does not include English lessons, will take part in full days of activities alongside both our British children and the international students when not in English lessons.
ULTIMATE SURVIVAL PROGRAMME
- INTEGRATED BUSHCRAFT COURSE FOR CHILDREN AGED 8 – 14
- Delivered by our partner company Ultimate Survival, this course is for native English speakers and intermediate level non-native speakers (B1 and above). Ultimate Survival run their courses for British children too therefore all international students will be fully integrated with local children.
ENGLISH AND ACTIVITY DAY CAMPS
- ENGLISH LESSONS & INTEGRATED ACTIVITIES FOR CHILDREN AGED 4 – 14
- The perfect mix of English language lessons and fun activities. The camps are ideal for international children coming on holiday to the UK with their parents and offer the opportunity for them to improve their English through integration with British children.
Accredited by the British Accreditation Council for Independent Further and Higher Education as a Short Course Provider. Accreditation covers courses delivered in the UK only.