* Please note: the weeks commencing 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th July are now FULL.*
Under 8’s – Prep School: 26 London Rd. OX3 7PB
Over 8’s – Senior School: Headington Rd. OX3 7TD
One of the leading independent schools in the UK with first class facilities right in the heart of Oxford. Outstanding and well-equipped teaching and sports facilities set amongst extensive grounds. Facilities include; Large heated indoor swimming pool, all-weather astroturf for tennis and hockey, modern sports hall, 240 seat theatre, and dedicated classrooms for art and cookery.
- Large indoor heated swimming pool
- All-weather astroturf pitch
- Modern Sports hall
- 240 seat theatre
- Art & Cookey rooms
- Visit the Headington School website
- Drop off from 8.00am
- Collections until 6.00pm
- Summer 2019: Monday 8th July until Friday 23rd August 2019
- Please note: the weeks commencing 8th, 15th, 22nd and 28th July are now FULL.
Oxford, ‘The City of Dreaming Spires’, is famous the world over for its University and history. Local attractions include The Bodlein Library, Pitt Rivers Museum and The Radcliffe Camera, aswell as incredible galleries and museums. Weekends can be spent punting on the River Thames and exploring local architecture, or shopping in the city centre.