Bagley Wood, Kennington, Oxford, OX1 5ND
Chandlings is a stunning location just on the western edge of Oxford with extensive grounds and super facilities, Children will enjoy the use of the heated swimming pool, extensive wooded grounds, sports hall, tennis courts and playing fields.
This programme is for boys and girls aged 4-11.
- Amazing indoor heated swimming pool
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Tennis/netball courts
- Extensive playing fields and golf course
- Large hall
- Visit the Chandlings School website.
- Drop off from 8.00am
- Collections until 6.00pm
- Summer 2019: Monday 22nd July until Friday 23rd August 2019
Oxford, ‘The City of Dreaming Spires’, is famous the world over for its University and history. Local attractions include The Ashmolean Museum, harcourt Arboretum and Magdalen College. Weekends can be spent punting on the River Thames and exploring local architecture, or shopping in the city centre.