* Please note: the week commencing 22nd July is now FULL.*
Faringdon Road, Abingdon, OX14 1BQ
With over 750 years of history, Abingdon School is a perfect location just south of Oxford. The school offers first-class facilities for our camps, with an indoor heated pool, sports hall, tennis/netball courts and extensive sports pitches for children to enjoy. Modern classrooms are brilliant for our English programme, and a full-size climbing wall in the Sports Centre offers children a chance to challenge themselves.
|Park Rd, Abingdon OX14 1DE, UK|
- Amazing indoor heated swimming pool
- Indoor climbing wall
- Tennis and netball courts
- Large sports hall
- Playing fields
- Space for art and food craft activities
- Visit the Abingdon School website
- Drop off from 8.00am
- Collections until 6.00pm
- Summer 2019: Monday 22nd July until Friday 16th August 2019
Oxford, ‘The City of Dreaming Spires’, is famous the world over for its University and history. Local attractions include The Bodlein Library, Pitt Rivers Museum and The Radcliffe Camera, aswell as incredible galleries and museums. Weekends can be spent punting on the River Thames and exploring local architecture, or shopping in the city centre.