STEPS TO BECOMING A HOST FAMILY
- Apply here or call us on 01943 878518
- Following your application, we will arrange an initial phone conversation to assess your family’s suitability and to gain an understanding of your location.
- We will arrange a home visit to meet your family and review the practical details of hosting a child. We will also go through your obligations and commitments whilst hosting.
- All members of the family over 16yrs of age who live at the address will need to go through a Disclosure and Barring Service check, paid for by Varsity International.
- We will need a reference for each parent from long standing colleagues or friends.
- We will gather information from you to build a full profile of your family including discussing any preference you have regarding the child you would like to host.
- We match you to an international child based on all the information we have gathered and the dates you have committed to host.