Varsity International is a specialist provider of high quality activity and learning programmes for children. With a huge amount of experience in providing educational, fun and engaging programmes for children of all ages, we deliver outstanding English tuition and action-packed integrated activity programmes with both residential and non-residential options available. It is our belief that children should have fun and be inspired to develop their language, social and personal skills within an immersive environment integrated with British children. We have access to great facilities and our staff are committed to ensuring students have a fantastic summer full of memorable experiences and exciting activities creating lifelong learning opportunities.
For students aged 8 – 14 years.
- Superb Oxford location
- Integration with British children with an average ratio of 1:2 British to international
- 3 full-day excursions every 2 weeks
- Fantastic variety of integrated activities & brilliant evening programme
- Engaging English lessons with experienced teachers maximum class size of 12 students
- Outstanding student care from professional and caring staff – overall staff to student ratio at least 1:8
- Great choice of food for all tastes
- Travel & medical insurance included
- Free Wi-Fi access
Three programmes to choose from;
- English and Activity Programme – English lessons and integrated activities
- Fluent English Speaker Programme – integrated activities without English lessons
- Ultimate Survival Programme – integrated bushcraft course
Non-Residential Day Camps
For students aged 4 – 14 years.
- Ideal for parents travelling to the UK with their children
- A range of over 40 activities including art, sport and adventure
- Learn English – 10 hours of lessons each week
- Integrate with English children – 85% English!
- Camps hosted at some of the UK’s best schools
- Monday to Friday – 09:30 to 16:30
- Drop off from 08:00 and collect until 18:00
Our Head Office Staff
Ben is the CEO and oversees the management of Varsity International. He has over 25 years’ experience running activity based holiday programmes and recently sold the largest provider of Ofsted registered multi-activity holidays in the UK. Ben is also the CEO of our sister companies Ultimate Activity Camps and Academies of Sport which allow us to maximise the integration of international students with local British children.
Mark is our Managing Director and has over 15 years’ experience running activity camps for children and ran the first ever Varsity Residential in Summer 2015. He has a degree in P.E. teaching and is Dad to two young daughters.
Alex is our International Sales Consultant and is the first point of contact for our international representatives and direct bookings alike. Alex speaks fluently Portuguese, Spanish and French and has worked in the study abroad industry since 2013.
Amy is our Academic Programme Manager and has lots of experience teaching children. CELTA qualified, Amy also has a degree in French and Russian as well as an MSc in International Development. She has taught English in Hong Kong and at a refugee camp in Greece plus has taught two summer seasons with Varsity International.
Emily is our HR & Recruitment Manager and has worked in childcare recruitment since 2011. She studied Classics with Study Abroad at University College London, completing a year at University of Bologna. Emily currently holds a Level 5 CIPD qualification plus is studying a Level 7 Diploma in HR Management which she will complete this year.