Varsity International is a specialist provider of high quality activity and learning programmes for children. With a huge amount of experience in providing educational, fun and engaging programmes for children of all ages, we deliver outstanding English tuition and action-packed activity programmes with both residential and non-residential options available. We build development legacy into all our courses, believing that children should not only have fun, but also be inspired to want to develop further whether in language, sports, academically, socially or personally. To enable us to do this, we operate from outstanding facilities and use the best teachers, coaches and leaders.
Non-Residential – Varsity Day Camps
For students aged 4 – 14 years.
- Ideal for parents travelling to the UK with their children
- A range of over 40 activities including art, sport and adventure
- Learn English – 10 hours of lessons each week
- Integrate with English children – 90% English!
- Camps hosted at some of the UK’s best schools
- Monday to Friday – 09:30 to 16:30
- Drop off from 08:00 and collect until 18:00
Residential – Oxford Summer Camp
For students aged 8 – 14 years.
- Integration with English children with 1:2 English to international ratio!
- Fantastic activity and Specialist Academy programme
- Engaging English programme with qualified teachers – maximum class size of 12 students
- Outstanding student care from experienced and approachable staff
- 3 full-day excursions every 2 weeks
- Brilliant evening and social programme
Our Head Office Staff
Ben is the CEO and oversees the management of Varsity International. He has over 25 years’ experience running activity based holiday programmes and recently sold the largest provider of Ofsted registered multi-activity holidays in the UK. Ben is also the CEO of our sister companies Ultimate Activity Camps and Academies of Sport which allow us to maximise the integration of international students with local British children.
Charles is our Managing Director and is responsible for overseeing all aspects of Varsity International and most importantly ensuring that our students have a memorable time during their stay. Charles has spent over 15 years’ in the education sector.
Alex is our International Sales Consultant and is the first point of contact for our international representatives and direct bookings alike. Alex speaks fluently Portuguese, Spanish and French and has worked in the study abroad industry since 2013. Contact Alex >
Emily is our HR & Recruitment Manager and has worked in childcare recruitment since 2011. She studied Classics with Study Abroad at University College London, completing a year at University of Bologna. Emily currently holds a Level 5 CIPD qualification plus is studying a Level 7 Diploma in HR Management which she will complete this year.
Mark is our Operations Director and has over 15 years’ experience running activity camps for children and ran the first ever Varsity Residential in Summer 2015. He spent a couple of years away from the company taking on a role as a School Bursar before re-joining Varsity last year.
Sarah is our Operations Coordinator. She has 5 years’ experience as a Rowing Coach within UK Schools. She also spent two years as a Resident Tutor in a Boarding School, working closely with both English and international students