Varsity International is a specialist provider of high quality activity and learning programmes for children. With a huge amount of experience in providing educational, fun and engaging programmes for children of all ages, we deliver outstanding English tuition and action-packed activity programmes with both residential and non-residential options available.
We build development legacy into all our courses, believing that children should not only have fun, but also be inspired to want to develop further whether in language, sports, academically, socially or personally. To enable us to do this, we operate from outstanding facilities and use the best teachers, coaches and leaders.
Non-Residential – Varsity Day Camps
For students aged 4 – 14 years.
- Ideal for parents travelling to the UK with their children
- A range of over 40 activities including art, sport and adventure
- Learn English – 10 hours of lessons each week
- Integrate with English children – 90% English!
- Camps hosted at some of the UK’s best schools
- Monday to Friday – 9:30 to 16:30
- Drop off from 8:00; Collect until 18:00
Residential – Oxford Summer Camp
For students aged 8 – 14 years.
- Integration with English children with 1:2 English to international ratio!
- Fantastic activity and Specialist Academy programme
- Engaging English programme with qualified teachers – maximum class size of 12 students
- Outstanding student care from experienced and approachable staff
- 3 full-day excursions every 2 weeks
- Brilliant evening and social programme
Our Head Office Staff
Ben is the CEO and oversees the management of Varsity International. He has over 25 years’ experience running activity based holiday programmes and recently sold the largest provider of Ofsted registered multi-activity holidays in the UK. Ben is also the CEO of our sister companies Ultimate Activity Camps and Academies of Sport which allow us to maximise the integration of international students with local British children.
Ben is our Operations Manager and is responsible for delivering every aspect of the programme. Ben has worked for summer schools for 10 years so knows everything there is to know about making an unforgettable summer for students, from quality English lessons to exciting activities and brilliant excursions.
Charlotte is our Academic Manager and has an MA Professional Writing (Distinction), BA degree in English, and a CELTA. After teaching in North-East Thailand for two years, Charlotte returned to Oxford to research and write EFL curricula. She has worked with Varsity for 3 years, as an instructor, teacher and now coordinating our Academic Programmes.